Hidden among the 7,000 star systems of EVE Online
are the riches of a universe waiting for daring pilots to discover them. Kickstart your voyage into the unknown with the Core Starter Pack – a full arsenal of skills and gear for miners and crafters.
- The Venture Mining Frigate is versatile, armored and has ample cargo space for loot.
- Mine asteroid belts for ore containing valuable minerals.
- Launch combat drones to fend off pirate ships and other hostiles you encounter.
- Salvage wrecks for valuable components to craft coveted spaceship rigs.
- Manufacture powerful starships with the minerals and resources from your voyages.
- Build a Mobile Depot and enjoy your own personal storage station in your favorite corner of space.
The Core Starter Pack includes the Venture mining frigate, plus the skills and modules needed to get you started in exploration, combat, salvaging, mining and manufacturing. Additionally, the Starter Pack gives you 30 days of game time and the Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster), allowing you to make the most of your first days in the opportunity-filled universe of EVE Online.
The Core Starter Pack includes:
- The ORE Venture mining frigate
- A full set of modules and equipment to kit out your ship
- Over two dozen primary skills, ready to train
- Blueprints to build the Venture and the deadly Corax destroyer
- Avatar apparel: male “Esquire” and female “Executor” coats (black)
- A Mobile Depot personal deployable
- Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster)
- 30 days of game time
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac Lion 10.7
- Processor: Intel Dual Core @ 2.0 GHz, AMD Dual Core @ 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 20 GB
- Video Card: AMD Radeon 2600 XT or NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
- Additional Requirements: Broadband connection required
This product can only be used to create a new EVE Online account or to upgrade an existing trial account, and cannot be applied to existing paid accounts. To create a new EVE Online account, go to www.eveonline.com/Activate and follow the on-screen instructions.