- Very Powerful: Fishing Magnet is comprised of a super strong neodymium magnet & Its Casing! – 249 LB pull force
- Go Find Something Cool! Ready to Use:Fishing Magnets for Sale Eye bolt screws directly into steel base for easy assembly. Just Attach a rope and Begin Fishing.
- Durable: Magnet is Protected by the Steel Cup. Much longer Service Life Compared to a Regular Magnet
- Top Quality: Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. High quality construction means it’ll last for a long time.
- Lots of Fun: Lots of Fun for River and Lake Fishing as Vacation and Family Activities. Great for Spending Time with Family Exploring What Can be Found in Rivers, Lakes or Anywhere Else. Great for Holding or Fixing for Your Garage or Yard Items
This is the perfect permanent fishing magnet! Strong enough capture items covered with mud or moss but let’s face it you still have to pull it up. These are fun magnets! Others have more power but like I said do you want to cut an 800 lb. magnet away when you can’t pull it up. This fishing magnet consists of a super strong neodymium magnet inside of a chrome plated steel cup that concentrates the magnetic force to give this an almost unrivalled 249 lbs of holding power! Our 249 lb fishing ” hooks ” save you the hassle of having to find pieces to make a magnet fishing magnet or keeping track of multiple pieces during assembly by making this an all-in-one kit. Instead of a countersunk hole going through the magnet our fishing magnet uses a solid super strong neodymium magnet that increases the strength because no material is lost through a countersunk hole. The heavy duty construction of this big magnet features a female threaded steel cup and a threaded eye bolt that attaches directly to the cup instead of through the magnet. In order to fully utilize the power of these Magnet fishing magnets it is recommended to apply some thread lock to the eye bolt prior to using it to prevent the eye bolt backing out from the twisting of a braided rope.Q & A: Q1. Why do I need a 249 LB huge magnet instead a 150 LB magnet in magnetic fishing? A1: There are multiple reasons to use a large 249 LB magnet. Firstly the stronger magnet will cover a wider sweeping area so to catch more items than a weaker magnet. Secondly since most of the items in the water are rusted and in irregular shapes a stronger magnet gives a more secure grip on the items than a weaker magnet to hoist artifacts. Fishing Magnets 249 LB Holding Power Neodymium w/ Eye bolt River / Magnet fishing Artifact hunting Features: 1. Super Powerful 2. Heavy Duty high rate giant neodymium magnets 3. Competitively Priced 4. Money Back Guaranteed The Ultimate Strength Magnets For Sale In The USA Today! Grade tested accurate!
List Price: $ 15.58
Related Imanes Neodimio Products