- Four Renogy 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by three pairs of branch connectors.
- Ideal output: 2000Wh per day; can fully charge a 200Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy’ s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller – the Renogy Wanderer
- One pair of 20 feet MC4 connectors adaptor kit extends the cables and makes the system ideal for remote control.
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery.
Renogy 400W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: four Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, three pairs of branch connectors, and four sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
List Price: $ 679.99
Price: $ 659.99
- Installs easily in seconds; just peel and stick to any surface (bricks, stucco, siding, wood, metal, glass etc.) Or Screws and a hinge are provided and no complicated wiring is necessary.
- Durable, weather-resistant & heatproof plastic construction
- Ultra-Bright: High-powered LEDs provide excellent illumination of up to 80 lumens. This is bright enough to turn night into day and provide security for your home or business.
- Eco-Friendly: Our light is charged through the day by exposure to sunlight. Its Li-ion can provide 12 hours of illumination at night from just 7 hours of charging during the day.
- AUTOMATIC: The light features a PIR motion sensor that is activated when movement is detected within 3 m / 15 ft. If no further movement is detected during the 10 seconds that the light is on, Auto on at night / auto off at sunrise; Dim light when no motion / Bright light activates when sensing motion
Worried The Outdoor Be In The Dark At Night?
And How To Enjoy Your Outside Swimming At Night?
Our innovative solar-powered motion activated light can provide your home or business with security in minutes. It can also be used to provide light to areas that have inadequate illumination such as attics, garages of porches. Close To Life, And Enjoy It.
Its solar panel can convert up to 17% of the sunlight it’s exposed to into usable energy. This is both environmentally friendly and convenient. There is no need for any complicated wiring or installation.
A built-in PIR motion sensor will activate the light at the first sign of movement. The sensor has a range of 3 m / 15 ft. to 120o. If no further movement is detected,the light will automatically power off after 10 seconds. Automatic
The light also features a light sensor that automatically detects when it is becoming too light. Once the ambient light reaches a certain level, the light will enter standby mode and start charging. As night draws in and the ambient light decreasing, the light will become operational again.
The light’s built-in battery is a super-efficient Li-ion battery. The battery can be recharged again and again and has a multi-year lifespan.
List Price: $ 39.99
Find More Home Solar Products