- Pro chassis ready (PCR)- the brand new concept from Scalextric that allows Racers to install and run performance racing parts from slot. It- one of the slot world’s biggest and most respected brands
- Digital Plug ready- takes Scalextric C8515 digital Plug for easy upgrade to race on Scalextric digital Layouts
- Car is highly detailed with full interior and racer with working rear lights
- Easy change braid with magnatraction
- Compatible with all 1: 32nd scale Analog slot car race tracks
On 15th August in Watkins Glen, the AMC javelin took its place on the starting grid of round 9 on the 1971 Trans am series, behind the Mustang boss of George Follmer. The javelin, driven by mark Donohue, overtook the Mustang during the race to take the win. This continued a dominating season for Donohue in which he won 7 out 10 races and ultimately the Championship.
List Price: $ 35.98
Price: $ 35.98