- Gigabit PoE injector
- Use any power supply up to 60 volts, use as injector or splitter
- Use with IP security camera, wireless access points and other devices
- see also our kits with power supplies
- see also our 6 and 12 port Gigabit injectors, and 8 and 12 port 100mb/s injectors
Gigabit Passive PoE injector power over ethernet – wall mount with 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
List Price: $ 9.99
- Power a non-PoE device up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. Splits a gigabit PoE signal into separate power and gigabit data sources
- Adjustable voltage output supports 5V, 9V, or 12V devices
- Use this compact device with PoE switches or injectors
- Save on installation and equipment cost
- Full Duplex Gigabit speeds. IEEE 802.3af PoE compatible
TRENDnet’s Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS splits a Gigabit PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data sources. A convenient dip-switch adjusts output power to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. The included combination 2.0 and 2.5mm jumper cable provides greater device compatibility.
No power adapter necessary; the TPE-104GS takes a PoE network connection, and splits power and data into separate connections to network a non-PoE device with power up to 100m (328 ft.).
Adjustable Voltage Output
Convenient dip-switch adjusts voltage output to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements.
Wall mountable design accommodates most installation scenarios.
- Quick Installation Guide
- Jumper cables (2.5 to 2.0/2.5mm)
List Price: $ 14.99
Related Passive Poe Products