- Share your creations online and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities, fine-tuning their appearances making them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different
- Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers, wielding the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love, or take it all away with the click of a button
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true, or letting their dreams die
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail.” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims’ dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
The Sims 3 for Xbox 360 is a single player life simulation game that brings authentic gameplay elements, long enjoyed in PC versions of the game, to Xbox 360 players. From character creation and customization tools, to persistent online access and the ability to share content with the larger The Sims community, The Sims 3 allows players to craft the lives of their Sims, like never before. Additional features include: a new Karma game element that can impact the lives of Sims for good or ill, and controls conveniently mapped to the standard game controller layout.
A full-featured The Sims game for console players.
A True The Sims Experience for Xbox 360
In The Sims 3 players create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living gameworld. To a large extent this has been the case in previous console based The Sims games, but things are taken several steps further in this release. The Sims 3 features Sim creation functionality that is essentially the same as players enjoy on the PC platform, with the only appreciable difference being that the interface is optimized for game controller use. Players also enjoy improved and easy movement throughout the game by way of the standard controller layout, using the analog stick to move your Sims and the D-Pad for motions in the up/down directions in 3D space. Additional features include the ability to connect to the Sims Store and the greater online Sims community to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without leaving your game, and the inclusion of life cycles and lifetime wishes, that can lead to ultimate happiness for Sims, if fulfilled.
New Karma Powers
Another major addition to the series in this release is the inclusion of the concept of Karma. The Sims 3 allows players can unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims. These can be used to help your Sims get lucky with the power of “rapid romance”, bless them with “instant beauty” or at the opposite end of things, curse them with the “instant enemy.” Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results. Either way, as you guide your Sims through life The Sims 3 allows you to complete opportunities to unlock items and rewards like never before.
Key Game Features
- Create any Sim you can imagine – Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
- Build and Customize – Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
- Control your Sims’ Destinies – Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true, or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be emperors of evil, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
- Build and Share Online* – Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game.
- Unlock All-New Karma Powers – Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love, or take it all away with the click of a button.
- Complete Challenges to Earn Rewards – Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards. Connect and share your achievements with your friends.
PC level creation abilities.
Persistent online access.
New Karma based system.
Earn rewards for challenges.
*Internet connection required. See product pack for details.
List Price: $ 29.99
- Bond with him
- Talk to him
- Cheer him on
When you meet your Kinectimals cub for the first time, something magical happens. A friendship is immediately formed, and you quickly begin imagining all the wonderful places you’ll explore and the curious things you’ll discover together. Kinectimals has five different exotic animals to choose from, each one of them more adorable than the next. Teach them commands, play with your animal and compete in contests. This is the beginning of a wonderful and lasting friendship.
A wide-eyed Bengal tiger cub cocks its head to the side and playfully peers at you. Memories of your first trip to the zoo come rushing back. Through the magic of Kinect that furry tiger cub is in your living room and about to become your best friend.
“Kinectimals” invites children, their parents and animal lovers of all ages to build lasting friendships with some of the world’s most exotic creatures. Just like real pets, your “Kinectimals” will come running when they hear your voice, respond to commands such as “jump,” “roll over” and “play dead,” and purr with joy when you scratch them behind their ears.
- Get in touch with your wild side. Your journey begins when you adopt and name one of 20 playful friends, including a lion, cheetah and Bengal tiger.
- Create memories that last a lifetime. From the first time she recognizes her name to when she learns to fetch, your cub will grow up as your sidekick, eager to discover the island around you. She will always be ready for a scratch and a belly rub with smiles and purrs.
- The fun never ends. There are new ways to train tricks such as fetch, play activities such as jump rope, and even master agilvity courses with hops, stops and balancing acts. Invite a friend with his or her pet for some fun contests.
- Discover, collect and customize. “Kinectimals” rewards those who are curious about the island they live on. Travel far and wide to discover treasures and toys, and find and unlock new environments. You can customize your pet and decorate your home, plus use the in-game store to shop for items to nurture and care for your new best friend.
- Grow your “Kinectimals” family. Collectible, limited-edition plush toys will be available online and at popular retail stores. Choose your new friend, scan the code with the Kinect sensor, then watch it come to life on the screen right before your eyes. With your very own plush pal you can keep your new friend with you even when you’re away from your Xbox 360.
List Price: $ 19.99